Few updates on my car:
Most recently I repaired my headliner with new fabric. It's not an exact color match, but very close. Non the less it looks great!! Some where I read to use contact cement...yeah that didn't work to well. I ended up using the lock-tight spray glue. I had some troubles with the fiberglass backing. It was really hard to scrape the old glue off without removing some of the fiberglass. As a result my finished product has a few lumps here and there. I had to peice the fiberglass together and tape it, as it was really brittle. My Mother also drove over....which didn't help at all LOL. I pulled a replacement peg-board type headliner out of a much older car at the junk yard. I ended up not using it, as it smelled like old car and rat pee. I was glad that my fiberglass one was able to work still.
The other project was my fuel line and carb. I was having huge fuel consumption issues, so I pulled a carb off a Ram Truck and put it on my car. I could tell a big diff right away. Car started awesome like. Right after I was smelling a LOT of gas, and had gas leaking from the car. I traced it down the fuel line and seen that the fuel filter rubber hose peices were trash. I'm not sure how I was getting any gas to carb with how bad they looked. I snapped a new fuel filter on with new hose peices and I'm in business. Car is running really good. The best it has since I took ownership.
I finished installing new speakers in the rear deck. I have some pics I'll post of the project soon. The stereo sounds great now!!
This weekend I need to put on some new breaks. Got the car going good, now I just need to get it stopping good.