Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1] |   Go Down

Author Topic: New Daily Driver!  (Read 2087 times)

Chavlics

• So Many Upgrades, So Little Money
  • Dippy God
  • Michigan
  • M-Body addict since 09
New Daily Driver!
« on: January 06, 2019, 19:18:39 »

It’s been a minute since I posted on the forum but I finally came back to Chrysler for my DD! About a year ago I picked up a 2009 Dodge Charger SXT. Not the Hemi but she still gets around pretty good. 3.5L High Output. ~250 HP Bought her for $8000 with 32k on the clock. Very clean carfax. No accidents. It was a “pool car” for Chrysler executives. They received free company cars and most of the time they just sat on the lot or at their house bc they were base model cars. Cant see a person who makes 300k+ a year driving around a base model charger lol. But any way it’s very clean and I have done some minor tweaks to her to make her mine (and I’m not done yet  ). So far I’ve upgraded the brakes and put a Diablo 91 tune on it. Future upgrades will be tint all the way around and a Blastin Bobs dual exhaust. Possibly even some hellcat rims if I can get them for a decent price.

'85 Gran Fury 318 2bbl, Mopar Performance Ignition, Accel 8mm wires, trans cooler, semi-cop suspension. Gone but not forgotten.
‘09 Dodge Charger 3.5 H.O. - - 53k miles. 91 Diablo Tune. Upgraded brakes. Blasting Bobs 10dB dual exhaust.

Dippy.org

• Advertisement

Darth-Car

• Dippy Oracle
  • Ohio
Re: New Daily Driver!
« Reply #1 on: January 07, 2019, 16:45:49 »

Always nice to see what Momma Mopar is putting out these days.  I hope it serves you well.
Until The Next Dimension,
The Admiral
Dayton, Ohio, USA

DobaMark

• Administrator
  • Dippy Oracle
  • Pittsburgh
« Reply #2 on: January 07, 2019, 19:31:11 »

Nice, but if you like the 3.5, you’d love a 3.6.

Chavlics

• So Many Upgrades, So Little Money
  • Dippy God
  • Michigan
  • M-Body addict since 09
« Reply #3 on: January 07, 2019, 21:08:26 »

I know the 3.6 is more powerful, but my next Mopar will have a Hemi  :evil:
'85 Gran Fury 318 2bbl, Mopar Performance Ignition, Accel 8mm wires, trans cooler, semi-cop suspension. Gone but not forgotten.
‘09 Dodge Charger 3.5 H.O. - - 53k miles. 91 Diablo Tune. Upgraded brakes. Blasting Bobs 10dB dual exhaust.

lsm360

• Dippy Oracle
  • Melbourne, FL
  • Facts can be stubborn things
« Reply #4 on: March 13, 2019, 16:55:41 »

Very nice, and the 3.5 deserves a lot more love than it gets. They have been workhorses at work! Did you know they have a forged crank? Our work ones just keep going and going despite the abuse!!!!
'89 Diplomat S code AHB now with FI 410 C.I.D. smallblock
1979 Power Wagon 150 Short bed Factory 360-4
2010 Charger Pursuit 5.7
Pages: [1] |   Go Up