Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1] |   Go Down

Author Topic: Looking for another project...  (Read 1210 times)

MyDodgeDip

• Dippy Oracle
  • Somerville, NJ
Looking for another project...
« on: August 01, 2018, 06:19:17 »

Well, I sold my T-Top Lebaron (Kept the sunroof one) last year and sold my 88 Reliant wagon with the 5 speed in it a week or two ago so I have room and some money for another project.

Unless a cheap AHB comes up I think I've had enough M bodies to last a lifetime.  I really want a ramcharger but anything not totally trashed goes for way too much for me to afford.   I've thought about some pickup trucks I've seen but my father has one I can use and I really wanted that out-of-the-weather moving ability. As a result I've been looking at B vans since I would like something with some hauling capacity and without having to tarp in bad weather.  Not a lot of options that aren't beat into the ground or expensive yet. Looked at one with a trans or rear issue but the guy wouldn't budge off of his $1,000 asking price...  A minivan would work too but I'd want a 95 or older 4 cyl and they don't turn up a lot either. 

Then there's this 1976 Volare Wagon I found on facebook.  Slant 6 with a stick.  Something about those mag wheels with wood grain sides...

Anyone know the interior measurements of the cargo area on these?  Width/height at door opening, width between wheel wells, length to back of the front seats?  If it's not much bigger than a K wagon I might pass and keep looking for a van.

via Imgflip Meme Generator

« Last Edit: August 01, 2018, 06:23:04 by MyDodgeDip »
~Luke
1978 Chrysler Lebaron Coupe, 360-4, Sunroof
+ A Fleet of K cars...

Dippy.org

• Advertisement

fifthave

• Dippy Groupie
  • Methuen, MA
Re: Looking for another project...
« Reply #1 on: October 28, 2018, 11:09:26 »

I've been looking for an Aspen or Volare wagon as well. B vans are the best. I drive one every day, a 1993 B250. 271,000 miles and still going.
1955 Plymouth Belvedere 241 V8                             1997 Dodge Ram 2500 Plow Truck
1986 Chrysler Fifth Ave (Magnum 318)                     1999 Nissan Altima (Winter car)
1987 Chrysler Fifth Ave (37,000 miles)                     2008 Dodge Magnum R/T AWD 
1993 Dodge Ram Van 250 (250,000 miles)             Wish List: Aspen/Volare wagon
Pages: [1] |   Go Up