Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1] |   Go Down

Author Topic: Finally on the road again....  (Read 975 times)

Charger440RT

Finally on the road again....
« on: November 28, 2008, 09:58:03 »

I finally got my dip running the way I want it, tranny still shifts way to late but I'll get to that later besides I'm going to be on the interstate anyway  :driving: .
 I ordered some BFG 215/70R15's the other day through Summit Racing. They should be here Monday. I'll probably take it Tuesday or Wed to get them put on and an alignment. I'm plan on driving his thing all winter to give my other car a deserved break, besides, my other car is no fun and this cop car is. The only problem I have with it is the valve seals. If you let the car run while sitting it will begin to smoke a bit, then when you start driving it the smoke goes away. Then once it's sitting there again for a min or 2 it'll start smoking again. I'm sure if the rings were bad it would be smoking all the time. I think once you drive it the oil is being used throughout the engine so quickly it doesn't have time to sneak past the valve seals.  :det: Anyway, it is a pretty fun, neat car. I like how everyone keeps there distance when they see me in this car, I guess they think I'm out looking for an Insurance claim  :whist:

Dippy.org

• Advertisement
Pages: [1] |   Go Up