Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 [2] 3 |   Go Down

Author Topic: My car's pictures  (Read 10494 times)

spike

• StreeT SweepaZ
  • Dippy Oracle
  • sticks of wisconsin
Re: My car's pictures
« Reply #15 on: January 08, 2008, 17:39:09 »

KITT had tan interior

Dippy.org

• Advertisement

Nickdalzell

• Resident Deer and Fifth Ave fanatic
  • Dippy God
  • Kentucky
  • No longer seeks a 4-speed!
« Reply #16 on: January 09, 2008, 10:37:08 »

he was also a Pontiac Trans Am. some things gotta change to suit US!  :D
Current Rides:

1984 Chrysler Fifth Avenue, Suzie's Angel 88K and counting!

1980 AMC Spirit/AMX

Reggie

• Gran Fifthlomat Meister
  • Global Moderator
  • Dippy Oracle
  • Maryland - DMV Area
« Reply #17 on: January 09, 2008, 12:27:24 »

Key Word: ''Supposed to..."

I found those antlers beside my RV and originally planned to use them on my 1985 Fifth, but that car isn't running for a long time and i wanted to test them out on my car....it gives the car a more authoritive, meaner look and takes some of the 'feminized' look of it out.

Yeah....right... I can just imagine picking up a date with that getup..... :D :D :D
"There is only one success - to be able to spend your life in your own way." - Christopher Morley 1890-1957, American author and editor

Library format and content © 2007- 2012 Reginald A. Royster, Sr., unless otherwise authored or noted.

Nickdalzell

• Dippy God
  • Kentucky
« Reply #18 on: January 09, 2008, 12:54:59 »

Who says i want to pick up dates? :D  (y'all know the last thing i want is human girlfriend who wants too much and *gosh* marriage, heck no!)

But if you see that car with antlers flaring headlamps on and horn honking (just wait until i put a truck horn in that...) in your rear view when you're only going 35 in a 55, trust me you will either speed up or i'll be passing you in a 24-year-old luxobarge! now tell me which is more embarrising? (I've blown away slow-moving Mustangs, Chevy trucks and the occasional Ford F-series in that car and it's kinda sad to be one-upped by a 24 year old landyacht!)

Oh and if you're riding my bumper you'll get a nod from my 'BACK OFF!' taillamp marquees! or i'll be putting my brakes on....or progressivly slowing down to 0mph until you go around...
« Last Edit: January 09, 2008, 12:57:26 by Nickdalzell »
Current Rides:

1980 AMC Spirit/AMX

Reggie

• Global Moderator
  • Dippy Oracle
  • Maryland - DMV Area
« Reply #19 on: January 09, 2008, 13:05:53 »

Who says i want to pick up dates? :D  (y'all know the last thing i want is human girlfriend who wants too much and *gosh* marriage, heck no!)

Well, now I understand everything... :whist: :whist: :D :D - RR
"There is only one success - to be able to spend your life in your own way." - Christopher Morley 1890-1957, American author and editor

Library format and content © 2007- 2012 Reginald A. Royster, Sr., unless otherwise authored or noted.

Ark

• Ayatullah of Rock 'n Rolla
  • Dippy Oracle
  • Bloomington, IN
« Reply #20 on: January 09, 2008, 13:06:49 »

Hmm, that seems kind of hypocritical to aggressively tailgate people, then get pissed off when people do it to you.
1987 Chrysler Fifth Avenue, 360 4bbl .030 over, A727, 2.94, cop suspension and then some

1997 Saturn SL2, 1.9L DOHC 5spd

Nickdalzell

• Dippy God
  • Kentucky
« Reply #21 on: January 09, 2008, 13:45:02 »

i never said i was tailgating anyone...i just approach them and hold back (at proper distance btw) and attempt to signal that they are going too slow, but normally i just have to pass them. i don't get right on anyone...
Current Rides:

1980 AMC Spirit/AMX

MarkM

• Dippy Oracle
  • Michigan
« Reply #22 on: January 09, 2008, 14:00:34 »

human girlfriend

Is there any other kind?  Or does this have something to do with deer?   :whist:
87' Fifth Avenue - 512/518/8.75 - built for twisties

Reggie

• Global Moderator
  • Dippy Oracle
  • Maryland - DMV Area
« Reply #23 on: January 09, 2008, 14:14:28 »

I've spent a lot of time without a hood ornament. First, the factory one got swiped while I was in high school, then the front end of the car got smashed up. I hate not having a pretty little glass thing on the hood...

I'll keep an eye out the next time I hit the yards Ark.

Reggie

• Global Moderator
  • Dippy Oracle
  • Maryland - DMV Area
« Reply #24 on: January 09, 2008, 14:15:47 »

human girlfriend

Is there any other kind?  Or does this have something to do with deer?   :whist:

Ya took the words right out of my mouth Mark!! :worship: :worship: :worship: :D :D :D

Ark

• Dippy Oracle
  • Bloomington, IN
« Reply #25 on: January 09, 2008, 14:32:42 »

I've spent a lot of time without a hood ornament. First, the factory one got swiped while I was in high school, then the front end of the car got smashed up. I hate not having a pretty little glass thing on the hood...

I still have the second hood ornament, it's just that the header panel is too bent up to mount it.
1987 Chrysler Fifth Avenue, 360 4bbl .030 over, A727, 2.94, cop suspension and then some

Reggie

• Global Moderator
  • Dippy Oracle
  • Maryland - DMV Area
« Reply #26 on: January 09, 2008, 14:36:48 »

I still have the second hood ornament, it's just that the header panel is too bent up to mount it.

Oh, ok - forgot about your mishap.  :( - RR

Nickdalzell

• Dippy God
  • Kentucky
« Reply #27 on: January 09, 2008, 15:35:54 »

human girlfriend

Depends on what you want from what one consider's a 'girlfriend' but for me, i don't want nor need what people consider 'love'..too many strings attached...

Let's just say if i had to choose between being married (and the things to go with it, hint hint, babies, *cough cough*) and spending time with my forest companions, (and driving the m body to get there) I'd rather stick with my forest companions..

Besides, a wife would always complain that 'im spending more time with deer and that Fifth Ave than you do me!' heck i don't need that 'it's either me or the car' stuff! kids messing up my nice floor mats and smearing their faces on my sparking windows, clawing at my headliner or treating my animals like toys...
« Last Edit: January 09, 2008, 15:41:48 by Nickdalzell »
Current Rides:

1980 AMC Spirit/AMX

Ark

• Dippy Oracle
  • Bloomington, IN
« Reply #28 on: January 09, 2008, 15:57:39 »

You have an unhealthy obsession with the whole deer thing, dude...

Reggie

• Global Moderator
  • Dippy Oracle
  • Maryland - DMV Area
« Reply #29 on: January 09, 2008, 16:02:00 »

You have an unhealthy obsession with the whole deer thing, dude...

Yeah, and maybe the deer ain't too happy about it either...... :whist:   Oh dear..., I mean Oh deer......  :whist: :whist: :D :D

Pages: 1 [2] 3 |   Go Up