Posting here is free, and there is no expiration date on any postings, they will stay up indefinitely. However, topics in the Third Party Posts sub-forum with dead links or expired ads may be deleted from time to time. ITEM #1
Please put one of the following words at the beginning of your Topic Title.
- FS: = For Sale
- FF: = For Free
- WTB: = Want To Buy
- INFO: = Information on something that the person posting is not personally buying or selling.
(generally, all INFO posts should be in the Third Party Posts sub-forum)
- FS: 1987 Dodge Diplomat V8 2bbl 124K
- WTB: Grille for 80-89 Gran Fury
- INFO: Five Dips in parts yard in Northern California
Thread starters: Make sure you can be contacted! In order to prevent the need to keep coming back to check for responses, you have three options:
- Leave a phone number or email address in your post.
- Advise interested parties to send you a PM, and make sure email notification of PMs is enabled for your account.
- Track/Subscribe to the thread. At the bottom of the thread is a link titled "Track this topic", which enables an email notification to you any time a new post is added to the thread.
Be sure to also mention which method(s) of being contacted you wish to have others use to reach you.ITEM #3
If your item sells or your find your prize: Please add a new reply to the appropriate topic that advises that the item is sold or that you are no longer looking for the item. If desired, you can also send me an email or a PM requesting that I delete the thread.ITEM #4
Please identify your location with your City, State/Province and postal code, as shipping is often prohibitively expensive on exceptionally large items (ie. whole cars, body components, engines, transmissions, etc). Even smaller items shipped from great distances might not be worth considering if the shipping costs are excessive.